The Best Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Initiative award will honour AMBA-accredited and BGA member, validated and accredited Business Schools that share AMBA & BGA’s commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and that are passionate about making a difference to communities and societies.
The award recognises Business Schools that are taking the initiative in creating a sustainable future and teaching students about social values; as well as making a positive impact in practical and measurable ways.
The finalists are:
- CENTRUM PUCP Business School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (Peru) for ‘Improving My Store’
- Glorious Sun School of Business and Management, Donghua University (China) for ‘Social Responsibility Leadership Programme’
- Hanken School of Economics (Finland) for ‘Business Lead’
- IPADE Business School, Universidad Panamericana (Mexico) for ‘IPADE Social Challenge’
- Lagos Business School, Pan-Atlantic University (Nigeria) for ‘LBS Sustainability Centre (LBSSC)’
- Shantou University Business School, Shantou University (China) for ‘Leiling Honey Project, Fenghuangshan Mountain Tea Promotion Project, Recycling Project of China’