The Best Lifelong Learning Initiative is a new award which will recognise the efforts of AMBA & BGA member Schools that are reinventing teaching and learning among students, graduates, alumni networks, and in their custom and executive education offerings.
The finalists showcase the impact and success these initiatives have had not only to students, but also to the Business School.
The finalists are:
- EGADE Business School, Tecnológico de Monterrey (Mexico)
- Facultad de Economía y Negocios, Universidad Anáhuac México (Mexico)
- Hult International Business School (US)
- International Institute of Business (IIB) (Ukraine)
- Mannheim Business School, University of Mannheim (Germany)
- Thammasat Business School, Thammasat University (Thailand)