The MBA Entrepreneur of the Year award celebrates the achievements of successful alumni in innovative world-class business strategy, but also showcases Business Schools that are nurturing a spirit of enterprise and ambition.
The MBA Entrepreneur of the Year award is one of the most distinguished awards in the industry. AMBA has developed the MBA Entrepreneur of the Year award to encourage and promote the value of entrepreneurship in the current competitive climate and to highlight its importance in the global market.
The finalists are:
- Daniel Burns, TUM School of Management, Technische Universität München (Germany) for Testifi
- Daniel George, Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield University (UK) for StepEx
- Francisco Santolo, Universidad del CEMA (Argentina) for Scalabl
- Oluwatobi Ajayi, Lagos Business School, Pan-Atlantic University (Nigeria) for Nord Automobiles
- Ramil Khantimirov, Graduate School of Management, Saint Petersburg State University (Russia) for StormWall
- Sarah Martin, Kent Business School, University of Kent (UK) for Nourish Zero Waste