The MBA Startup of the Year is a new award which will celebrate the achievements of successful MBA students and alumni in innovative world-class business strategy. It will also showcase Business Schools that are nurturing a spirit of enterprise and ambition.
This award highlights the success of AMBA-accredited Business Schools that promote entrepreneurship in their MBA cohorts. The award is also a chance for individuals to impress high-profile judges who are already at the forefront of global entrepreneurship.
The finalists are:
- Aku Wilenius, School of Business, Aalto University (Finland) for Caidio
- Codilia Gapare, Business School, Manchester Metropolitan University (UK) for C-Lash
- Daniele Pes, Graduate School of Management, MIP Politecnico di Milano (Italy) for Grycle
- Laura Judith Ramírez Guevara, EGADE Business School, Tecnológico de Monterrey (Mexico) for Dereum Labs
- Tatiana Flores Burbano, ESADE Business School, Ramon Llull University (Spain) for Exponencial
- Yann Le Guillou, Rennes School of Business (France) for Biosency