AMBA’s MBA Student of the Year award plays a pivotal role in supporting AMBA’s pledge to promote the MBA degree as the leading international business qualification.
The MBA Student of the Year award recognises students who have shown exceptional career potential and who AMBA believes can act as ambassadors for the high quality of accredited MBAs and the opportunities these programmes provide for students from a wide range of different personal and professional backgrounds.
The finalists are:
- Ciara Close, UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, University College Dublin (Ireland)
- Kayee Au, AUC School of Business, The American University in Cairo (Egypt)
- Koshy Alexander, IE Business School (Spain)
- Leon Lloyd, Business School, Manchester Metropolitan University (UK)
- Mital Thanki, School of Business, University of Leicester (UK)
- Ramiro Agustin Costa, Universidad del CEMA (Argentina)