The Best Business School Partnership award recognises organisations that share AMBA & BGA’s passion for building networks and have adopted a proactive, innovative approach to strategic collaboration.
It is open to any Business School working strategically and collaboratively with (for example) another Business School / group of Schools, an employer, a consultant, education partner or technology provider, a social impact group, an individual, a charity, or another organisation.
- AMBA-accredited and BGA members, validated and accredited Business Schools are invited to nominate themselves and their partner if they are eligible, based on the Award criteria
- Business Schools are invited to encourage organisations with whom they are working closely in partnership, and think are eligible based on the Award Criteria, to nominate themselves.
- If you wish to nominate a partnership with another School or organisation, please ask their permission first and collaborate on the entry for maximum impact.
Judges will be looking for:
- A clear narrative that demonstrates why the strategy was implemented and how it is having an impact
- Evidence that the partnership is based on a firm strategic link with the Business School
- Evidence that the partnership supports the values and purpose of the Business School
- An outline of how the partnership and development strategy ties in with the goals of both organisations – it should be wider and more innovative than simply placing students in jobs, or selling a product, for example
- Evidence of success: how it has strengthened the position of both partners? Please use metrics, anecdotes and case studies
- Ineligible entries may be disqualified at any phase of the competition without notification
- Late submissions will be ineligible
- Incomplete submissions will be ineligible
Shortlisted Schools will be required to provide a School biography, logo (jpeg and eps), partner’s logo and bio, and answers to why they should win this award which we will use for marketing purposes. No further steps following being shortlisted – judges will select winners.