Accreditation is at the heart of AMBA’s commitment to maintaining standards and fostering innovation in global postgraduate management education.
• We accredit MBA, DBA and Master’s Degree programmes at more than 260 Business Schools in over 75 countries;
• AMBA’s accreditation philosophy is centred on impact, employability and learning outcomes;
• Our rigorous accreditation criteria and assessment process ensure that only programmes that demonstrate the highest standards in teaching, learning and curriculum design; career development and employability ;, student, alumni and employer interaction achieve AMBA accreditation;
• Our accreditation is international in scope and reach and we work with senior academics at top global educational institutions to continuously update our accreditation policies and maintain our unique, in-depth and detailed approach;
• We believe accredited programmes should reflect changing trends and innovation in the postgraduate education sector. Our process reflects our commitment to fostering innovation and challenges and encourages business schools to continuously perform at the highest level.
AMBA has taken the strategic decision to limit the size of its accredited network to 300 institutions. If you are interested in pursuing AMBA accreditation and joining the waiting list, please contact email@example.com.
AMBA’s sister brand, BGA (Business Graduates Association) does not have a limit on the size of its network, and should be of real interest as the fastest-growing international business school membership brand in the world. For full information on membership, validation and accreditation opportunities available through BGA, please click here.
AMBA accreditation denotes the highest standard of achievement in postgraduate business education.
MBA students and graduates, Business Schools, and employers all recognise it as a gold standard.
The decision to embark on an MBA represents a major commitment for students. In a crowded education market, AMBA accreditation ensures students’ investments are rewarded with the finest business education available – and will certainly have a demonstrable impact on career paths.
Employers looking to attract game-changing managers and future business leaders know that graduates from AMBA-accredited programmes have received the best quality, most relevant management education. To recruit a graduate from an AMBA-accredited programmes is to recruit top talent.
Accreditation gives Business Schools worldwide recognition and kudos. AMBA accreditation identifies the best programmes from the thousands available, and the developmental nature of our process helps Business Schools spot potential shortcomings. We provide a comprehensive report detailing recommendations for potential future improvements.
Student and graduate membership to AMBA means alumni can network internationally, knowing that they are connecting with individuals from equally impressive programmes. Our member services include careers advice and support, a job portal, events, access to the latest research and thought leadership and selected offers and benefits. We can open doors and facilitate opportunities.
We believe that MBA, DBA and Master’s Degree programmes must maintain the highest quality and remain current amid ever-changing trends and innovation across industry sectors. This is why unlike other accreditation bodies, like AACSB and EQUIS we accredit the programmes directly.
We work with Business Schools to accredit MBA, DBA and Master’s Degree programmes globally, against defined criteria and include input from a variety of stakeholders including business school staff, MBA students and graduates, and employers. Accredited programmes are reviewed at least every five years to ensure quality and improvements are continuous.
You can download the full criteria and information about the process for each type of programme below.
UNDERSTANDING THE ACCREDITATION CRITERIA
You can view the changes to the 2016 AMBA Accreditation criteria in this document:
Arrange to have your MBA portfolio and your Business School accredited at the same time by AMBA & BGA.