AMBA & BGA is currently recruiting for an Events Assistant to support the events team in delivering the comprehensive global events calendar for AMBA & BGA.
|Job Title:||Events Assistant|
|Reporting to:||Events Manager|
|To support the events team in delivering the comprehensive global events calendar for AMBA & BGA. AMBA & BGA run multiple in-person conferences and events across all 6 continents on an annual basis.|
|Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:||
– collecting biographies and photographs of speakers and sponsors
– supporting with organising travel logistics and expenses for staff, speakers and sponsors.
– creating delegate information documents
– database management
– collating material and liaising with Marketing
– any dietary requests
– any access requirements
– management of attendance lists for subsidiary events (dinners/tours etc)
– assisting with the preparation of judging packs
– following up with judges to ensure we adhere to internal deadlines
– collating the judges’ scores to create the final results for each category
– co-ordinating with the judges and finalists to schedule dates/times for panel interviews
– answering delegate queries
– assisting with registration
– ongoing management of changes to attendance lists
– set up and breakdown of the event
– answering enquiries by email and telephone
– researching suppliers
– maintaining events materials and stock levels.
– managing the departmental inboxes
– maintaining CRM & event databases
|Qualifications, Skills and Experience:||The successful candidate will be tactful, diplomatic and enthusiastic and possess the administrative ability to support AMBA & BGA’s events programme.
|Location:||Top floor, 3 Dorset Rise, with a degree of hybrid working|
|Hours of Work:||35 hours per week (the postholder may be required to work some evenings and weekends to fulfil the requirements of the role, for example if attending events internationally or nationally as required)|
|Date Prepared:||January 2023|
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of our applications, we will only reply to successful candidates. We would like to thank you for your interest in AMBA & BGA.