An MBA is an internationally recognised passport to a successful management career.
Designed to broaden your horizons and build on your strengths, it takes into account all the major aspects of business and gaining an AMBA-accredited MBA, DBA, or master’s qualification can bring with it a wealth of benefits.
Graduates have reported that their MBA helped them:
• achieve a promotion
• expand their area of expertise
• change career
• equip them to start their own business
• learn more skills and gain knowledge about the business world
• improve their business and professional network of contacts
• increase their international mobility
• differentiate themselves in the job market
• build confidence
• get a broader understanding of how businesses should be managed
• learn about developing a sustainable and ethically sound business
Many Business Schools offer flexible ways to study, either through distance learning or part-time programmes, so there are options for everyone.
But making the decision to take an MBA, and preparing to apply for the right course, requires a great deal of consideration and a wealth information. And with so many MBA courses out there, making the right choice for you may require some research.
Below, you’ll find a wealth of information designed to help you make the right decision.
Find the right AMBA-accredited course for you
Expert insight and MBA success stories
From working for Colombia’s Presidency to MBA cohort president, EGADE Business School graduate, Andrés Alba, revelled in the programme experience
From modelling to consultancy and technology, Sheridan Ash has experienced a varied career. Here she explains how her MBA helped her build her confidence and make it to the next leadership level