The Best Business School Partnership award has returned for 2021. This award recognises organisations that share AMBA & BGA’s passion for building networks and have adopted a proactive, innovative approach to strategic collaboration.
This award is designed to celebrate Business Schools working strategically and collaboratively with (for example) another Business School / group of Schools, an employer, consultant, education partner or technology provider, social impact group, individual, charity, or other organisation.
The finalists are:
- CENTRUM PUCP Business School, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (Peru) with Industrias San Miguel
- Graduate Business School, NUCB Business School (Japan) with Toyota Motor Corporation
- Graduate School of Management, MIP Politecnico di Milano (Italy) with Prada
- Lancaster University Management School, Lancaster University (UK) with Transnational Academic Group
- School of Business, Jiangnan University (China) with Jiangsu JD-Link International Logistics