Lalit Johri, Katherine Corich and Gay Haskins (Editors)
Leaders from around the world share their experiences in adapting to the changing world and the lessons they have learnt in Mastering the Power of You.
Aimed at opening new opportunities in your life and workplace, the book’s format is grouped around the core concepts of:
- Leadership, entrepreneurship, and volunteering
- Purpose and values
- Authenticity, trust and presence
- Strategising, thinking, and decision-making
- Mentoring and development
- Mental resilience
- Diversity and inclusion
- Negotiating and collaborating
- Social and environmental impact
Lalit Johri is a former senior fellow in international business at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford. Katherine Corich is founder and chair of Sysdoc Group. Gay Haskins is a former dean of executive education at Saïd Business School and London Business School.